Children by nature are naughty. They love to play around. They get satisfaction from teasing or being mischievous. Some children get pleasure whenever they see a hot-flushed face from their parents or guardians.
No matter how much children misbehave, beating them to a pulp is no solution. You as the parent should think of constructive punishments to discipline your child. As time passes by, some boot camps have transformed into being “good” boot camps training children in a positive manner.
Exercise is a good suggestion method to discipline a child in a productive manner. Parents may administer a child’s exercise regime the military-type way such as strict adherence to exercise schedule, intense obedience to rules and regulations and undertaking simple military exercises fitted for a child.
Doing arm circles, pull-ups, jumping jacks, push-ups and sit-ups are some of the common military exercises. Remember to start every exercise session with a warm-up to signal the body that you will be working out. Doing warm-ups will ease muscle tension which will prevent you from experiencing body ache. Before going for a close, do not forget to do cool down exercises. Cool down exercises indicate that you are about to finish your exercise routine hence your body will prepare so.
Exercise is a constructive punishment. It does not only make your child obtain a physically-fit body, it also helps him achieve the following advantages:
1. Optimism. Studies show that people who exercise tend to have a happy output in life. This can be explained by endorphins being let go when people perform exercises.
2. Good physical appearance. This may primarily be attributed to a child’s physical fitness. Once your child has a fit body, every physical aspect will eventually fall into its proper places. Over-all personality and confidence will appear better.
3. More robust. A child may exude more liveliness in facing his daily tasks. There will be less or no room at all for weariness.
4. Performs better in school. Energy is gained whenever a child does exercises. With apt energy in school, your child’s classroom participation will heighten which will lead to improved grades.
5. Gain friends and promotes bonding. Who would not make friends with a child who appears happy, healthy and energetic? If parents decide to enroll their child in an exercise program then your child will have wider opportunity to make friends. On the other hand, if parents opt to do their exercise punishment at home then you and other family members may join the child. This promotes quality time among family members.
Along with doing exercises, it is best to prepare well-balanced and healthy meals for your child so that he will receive optimum vigor to face the challenges of daily living. Furthermore, it is recommended that you and your child seek an expert’s advice before you start with your exercise-punishment regime. Consult a gym instructor to know what type of exercises will best suit your kid. A dietician, on the other hand will be helpful to gauge the proper food to eat.
To discipline a child does not always mean the conventional boot camp way of punishment. If you stick with the traditional punishment they do at boot camps then you are most likely putting your child at risk. Instead of making him learn, you may teach him to hate the world. You can incorporate some military ways when disciplining your child but make sure to come up with a constructive punishment.
You were once a child and back then you desired for a reasonable price for your wrongdoings, show your child you love him and understand him.